The following Qualifications are accepted by Youth Work WA for Full Membership
Bachelor Degree Qualifications
- Bachelor of Youth Work
- Bachelor of Social Science (Youth Work)
- Bachelor of Arts (Youth Work)
- Bachelor of Social Science – majoring in Youth Work
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Arts in Community Education/Other Community
These qualifications may be eligible for either Certified Practitioner or Full Member depending on level of youth work content in the degree, and duration of youth work practicum experience. Please contact us after applying for membership if you would like us to consider you as a Certified Practitioner.
- Diploma in Youth Work
- Certificate IV in Youth Work
No other vocational qualifications are accepted.
If you believe that your qualification should be included in this list, please contact Youth Work WA to discuss your situation.
The following Bachelor Qualifications have been considered by Youth Work WA, and DO NOT meet the standards for membership. This list is by no means exhaustive.
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Leisure Science
- Bachelor of Sport and Recreation
- Certificate IV in Correctional Practice
If you have any questions about our membership process, please contact us to discuss your situation further.